This post is about visa free countries for Nigerians in 2020. It lists out all countries Nigerians can visit without visa.
Are you a Nigerian or do you have a Nigerian Passport?
Do you know there are visa free countries for Nigerian passport holders?
There a lot of countries you can travel to with your Nigerian Passport without obtaining visa prior to your visit.
In this post, you’ll learn about the visa-free countries for Nigerians and Nigerian Passport holders for 2020. Some of these countries allow you to stay in their countries for as long as you want without obtaining visa at all while some will offer you visa on arrival.
Just stick around to learn about these Nigerian Passport visa-free countries.
NIGERIAN PASSPORT VISA FREE COUNTRIES IN 2020
Table of Contents
The Nigerian passport is not very lucrative. According to the latest ranking of the Henley Passport Index, the Nigerian Passport ranks in the 95th position among Passports of other 198 countries.
That notwithstanding, you can travel to over 40 countries with your Nigerian Passport without visa. So this post will reveal to you all of these visa-free countries for Nigerians in 2020.
ALSO READ: How to Create A Blog for Just ₦1,000
Let’s dive right in.
Nigeria visa free countries in Asia
Here’s the list of Nigerian visa-free countries in Asia:
- Cambodia – visa on arrival for 30 days
- Maldives – visa on arrival for 30 days
- Timor-Leste (East Timor) – visa on arrival for 30 days
Nigeria visa-free countries in Oceania
- Cook Islands – Visa-free
- Fiji – visa-free for 4 months
- Micronesia – visa-free
- Niue – visa-free
- Palau Islands – visa on arrival for 90 days
- Samoa – visa on arrival for 60 days
- Tuvalu – visa on arrival for 30 days
- Vanuatu – visa on arrival for 30 days
Nigerian Passport visa-free countries in South America
- Barbados – visa-free
- Dominica – visa-free
- Haiti – visa-free
- Montserrat – visa-free
- St Kitts and Nevis – visa-free
Nigeria visa-free countries in Africa
- Benin Republic – visa-free
- Burkina Faso – visa-free
- Cameroon – visa-free
- Cape Verde – visa on arrival
- Chad — visa-free
- Comoros Island – visa on arrival
- Djibouti – visa on arrival
- Ethiopia – visa on arrival
- Gambia – visa free
- Ghana – visa free
- Guinea – visa free
- Guinea-Bissau – visa-free for 90 days
- Kenya – visa on arrival for 90 days
- Liberia – visa-free
- Madagascar – visa on arrival for 90 days
- Mali — visa free
- Mauritania – visa on arrival
- Mauritius – visa on arrival for 2 weeks
- Mozambique – visa on arrival
- Namibia – visa on arrival
- Niger Republic – visa-free
- Rwanda – visa on arrival
- Senegal – visa-free
- Seychelles – visa on arrival for 30 days
- Sierra Leone – visa-free
- Somalia – visa on arrival
- Togo – visa-free
- Uganda – visa on arrival
ALSO READ: List of African Countries and Their Capitals
This is the list of visa free countries for Nigerians and Nigerian Passport holders in 2020.
Visa-free means you can visit the country without a visa.
Visa on arrival means you can travel go to the country without first applying for visa BUT you will obtain one upon entering the country. This implies that your application will not be rejected.
Visa on arrival for 30/60/90 days means you don’t need prior visa application, but you must obtain the visa upon arriving the country and it will last only for the specified number of days.
Is Nigeria visa-free country to Georgia? NO! You need a visa to travel to Georgia with a Nigerian Passport.
Please share this post on social media. You can use the social media share buttons below.